[dba-VB] SCRUM: Arthur Fuller is planning to join our team and TargetProcess intriduction....

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 05:34:29 CDT 2009

Please  excuse my tardiness in replying, but I have been on my back really
sick for the past week almost. I'm pleased to be welcomed aboard. I have a
couple of questions:

1. Must I do something in particular to confirm that I joined and if so,
what?
2. Is it necessary to use SQL Express? I only have SQL 2008 Developer loaded
on this machine. Will the connection or at least the server name have to be
modified?
3. I use integrated security. Does the project?

Thanks all and happy Easter.

Arthur