[dba-VB] SCRUM: Error inscript0004_vw_AlphabeticalListOfProductsReport

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Apr 14 11:54:47 CDT 2009

Don't mention it, Arthur, my pleasure.

BTW, AFAIS you have got the sources from CodePlex - they are OK but we use Mark Breen's SVN server as our main development Source Code Control(SCC) server. Did you get requested your username/password from Mark, and did you get connected to this server using Torsoise SVN? (it's not urgent now to do that for you as you're just starting but please keep in mind that information in our main SCC server's location to not get confused when somebody of the team will write that they made updates of the sources of SVN server but you'll not see them if you'll not get connected to Mark's server. And CodePlex sources are usually updated only in the end of SCRUM Sprint)