[dba-VB] ADO.NET Entity Framework - to use or not?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Apr 28 14:41:08 CDT 2009

Hi Robert,

I'm only starting with EF, and from other posts on Web I have got an impression that it's not pssible to map selection SPs to entities in VS2008 SP1 - is that correct information? (they say the mapping feature exists in VS2010 to be released somewhere end of this year)

Yes, I realize I can extend entities' (partial?) classes manually - and use custom SPs in such extensions - are you doing something like that?