[dba-VB] Click-Once stopped to work on my Vista PC....

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Aug 22 05:14:55 CDT 2009

Hi Gustav,

Yes, that solution, which came from StackOverflow, is awesome as one
developer noted there: if you have just get opened any .application-type
file in notepad, and you'll have "use this application as default" checkbox
checked - and it's checked by default, and nobody usually unchecks it - then
you get this weird Click-Once setup behavior when it starts correctly but
then informs you that you have improper version of .NET Framework
installed... and all you need is in fact just to set back default program
for .application type files...