[dba-VB] SPAM-LOW: Re: Click-Once stopped to work on my Vista PC....

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Aug 22 16:47:52 CDT 2009

Thanks for the reply Gustav.

I programmed a uController in C for almost two years from 1996-1997.  I haven't done any C since
however.  I think I will take the plunge as well.

I did a fair bit of VB.Net about two years ago but now I have to get back into .net.

I actually have an application that I am thinking of doing in .Net.  It could be done in Access but
it is simple enough to make it a perfect "started app" for getting back into .net,  and it could
grow big and then having it in .Net could be a real advantage.  Plus it would be sold which means
distribution.  OneClick distribution is calling me.

;)