[dba-VB] One Click publish

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Aug 24 15:04:08 CDT 2009

Yes, then you probably better use ordinary setup procedures: there are
special setup projects in VS, not sure they exist in C#/VB Express - please
check. But I anyway do not use these VS setup projects - I accustomed to use
INNO-Setup (free) setup scripts, which I have created once a long ago to
setup my/my customer MS Access apps, and I now use with some edits to setup
.NET apps - works pretty well for many customers and projects...