[dba-VB] SPAM-LOW: Re: Access data across the internet

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Aug 30 17:18:36 CDT 2009

Thanks Stuart.

I believe one of the implications of the service route was that the whole TCP/IP address / port
thing goes away, IOW it can get through a firewall without having to get the intervention of IT.

I am listening to all points of view.  Luckily I am in no hurry here, it will be six months or more
before I need to solve this problem, or even have the requisite knowledge.