[dba-VB] Scott Guthrie in town

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Dec 2 02:17:19 CST 2009

Hi Shamil

Oh, I know that feeling, indeed if the presenter has a voice like a priest and your knowledge about the topic is a little too high. But I'm confident that Scott Guthrie will keep me awake!

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 02-12-2009 09:05 >>>
Hi Gustav --

Congrats!

<<<
A full day just sitting, listening, and learning!

Not easy. I usually very quick fall semi-asleep during such presentations as
they look so slow - hope Scott Guthrie will make this one you'll attend
tomorrow a very dynamic experience...

Tomorrow, Thursday, is my day. Scott Guthrie is in town speaking of ADO.NET
and Silverlight:

http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2009/11/27/presenting-in-europe-next-
week.aspx

A full day just sitting, listening, and learning!