[dba-VB] Application settings

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Dec 5 07:03:33 CST 2009

Hi Gustav and all,

JC original request was "to access/modify" application settings AFAIU:
<<<
I want to create application settings for things like the server instance
that the program will bang on, the name of my database that I save my custom
UDFs and SPs in etc.  It is trivial to get there in the interface but Google
is not my friend tonight in discovering how to access / modify them through
code.