[dba-VB] Publish website from VS2008 to specific folder

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Feb 16 04:27:05 CST 2009

Hi all

I published a website from VS2008. First time it asks for the folder on the host to publish to.
This I left blank, though it should have been public_html.

OK, republish - this time to that folder. But no.
Now when I republish the site, the publisher wizard does not ask for the folder.

How can I have the wizard "reset" so it once again will prompt for the folder?

Later I manually moved the files via FTP and the site runs OK, so no other issues seem to exist.