[dba-VB] Windows Azure CTP is up an running

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jan 16 01:13:03 CST 2009

Hi all

Pricing for this service is still unknown:

  http://www.microsoft.com/azure

 Anyway, the CTP is up:

>>> Azure Services Platform Team <azinvite at microsoft.com> 16-01-2009 03:51 >>>
Thank you for your interest in Windows© Azure*.

Your invitation code is <snipped>.

You can now sign up for a Windows Azure account at http://lx.azure.microsoft.com/fs. Please keep this email in a safe place.
This invitation to participate in the Windows Azure Community Technical Preview is subject to the following usage limits:

        Total compute usage: 2000 VM hours
        Cloud storage capacity: 50GB
        Total storage bandwidth: 20GB/day

During the CTP, we reserve the right to suspend your account activity (this does not imply we will delete your cloud storage) if you exceed these usage limits.

Sincerely,
Azure Services Platform Team

---