[dba-VB] .NET mistakes to avoid

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:52:52 CDT 2009

Only sometimes -- I write more than anything else now-a-days. It use to be
about 50/50 -- but Access and VBA projects are rather scarce anymore.

Charlotte is teaching me .NET -- you've probably seen the links to our first
few articles. Whether I'll actually use .NET in a development project is up
in the air -- certainly not ready to do so right now! ;)

Susan H.