[dba-VB] Syslogs

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jul 8 02:23:34 CDT 2009

Hi Jim

How Jim? The question was about if the ocx is installed and accessible ...

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 08-07-2009 04:20 >>>
Hi guys:

Sorry for being a little late to the thread but you could just use some of
the basic primitive on all Windows machines.

There is the AT command for automatically spawning a process and then NET
VIEW for checking whether there is an established network connections...
etc.

Jim