[dba-VB] New article from Charlotte and myself

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:41:43 CDT 2009

Um... folks, Charlotte's modesty is becoming and something I've learned to
expect from Charlotte, but don't let her kid you -- I pride myself on
learning the nitty gritty of "using" new technologies, and I really would be
struggling without her.

Stayed tuned for our next article on typed datasets! I'm so excited... and I
feel like dancing... um... Okay, I'm a liar... I'm clueless.

Susan H.