[dba-VB] New article from Charlotte and myself

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:08:31 CDT 2009

Ha ha!

And I bet you won't believe me when I said I was in my early 20s, sitting on
a bed in the Army billet with all the other guys jeering and poking fun.
When it started to take shape they stopped jeering and towards the end I had
another 3 guys knitting as well.

True...

Max
Ps. I am a better man than you will ever be....