[dba-VB] Syslogs

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jun 30 11:49:08 CDT 2009

Hi John

But ... didn't you read the article or at least download the code? It's all in there - in the module:

 basWinAPI_Hostname

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 30-06-2009 18:43 >>>
Yes, but then you have to do more.  IPConfig shows several IP addresses on my work laptop.  One is
the wireless, which only works when in range of a wireless network, one is a physical NIC, and one
is a Hamachi IP.  There could be even more.  On my server I have two physical NICS and in theory
each could have asked for an IP address.

So would the REAL IP address please stand up.