[dba-VB] ReportViewer and report design

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Mar 2 15:31:41 CST 2009

> Here (great site, bookmark that):
> http://www.gotreportviewer.com/
Yes, Gustav, I used it as one of the main sources while developing .NET ReportViewer Control reports.

> but nothing is stated for the C# Express Developer for WinForms.
> Could someone please check this out?
Mike? Could you please test? Do you need for that testing very simple project with just one placeholder WinForm and .NET ReportViewer control placeholder report - I can make it in VS2008 Prof. BTW, you can make such simple report by combining several sources from sample projects I have posted here:

http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/scrum/nwnet1.zip

with copy here:

http://shamils-4.hosting.parking.ru/download/nwnet1.zip

From: "Gustav Brock" <Gustav at cactus.dk>