[dba-VB] Scrum & C# - VS versions we have

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Mar 11 02:21:52 CDT 2009

Hi SCRUM team at all,

I have added new sample form to the sample solution to demonstrate Parent/Child design technique:

https://cid-000971dc34dc18c0.groups.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Documents/NorthWind.NET/Samples/SimpleWinForm/NorthWindWinFormSample%7C_2.zip?ccr=5258

Once again - nothing very special - just collecting all the necessary "How To" techniques within one sample solution for us to speedily proceed with Access NorthWind to .NET WinForms conversion when the conversion project will start next week.

Can we shortly discuss the main goal of this first coming project?

For me (if I'd have been a ProductOwner/Customer) - the main goal is to get conversion work ASAP (and I (if I'd have been a ProductOwner) currently do not care what MS technologies will be used to communicate with backend - they should just work well enough for converted Northwind application, which I (as ProductOwner and my customers) plan to use as a desktop application.

For me (as I'm in the role of SCRUMMaster for this project) - the main goal in this project is to get teamwork organized with as little as possible troubles/impediments for team members (including myself). And I'm not trying to "reach the stars" with this goal on this stage - just to get some satisfactory distributed teamwork environment using mainly feely available tools and technologies ...

The roadmap/main goal we're aiming at AFAIU is to use ADO.NET Entity Framework in the future but for the first project we assume that we do not even know that such technology exists...

OK? :)

Please add your comments/notes for use to have common understanding of this forst project main goal(s)...