[dba-VB] FYI: Got CSM Certificate today...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Mar 17 12:15:16 CDT 2009

Thank you everybody for your congratulations!

I will try to keep facilitating "SCRUM values" here as far as I have got them from my CSM course and as I currently understand them - there should be mistakes and inconsistencies  very probably in this my facilitating  as I'm only beginning my SCRUMMaster activity for broad audience but I do expect there should be much more useful and interesting results demonstrated by all the involved parties, especially by SCRUM team members...

Here they are (in the sequence they joined the team):

- Gustav Brock,
- Mike Mattys,
- Doug Murphy and
- John Colby