[dba-VB] Fwd: to test

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:11:23 CDT 2009

I am very interested in source control, always have been.  I have never
done it (though I have tried) simply because it didn't work and I had no
one to fall back on for answers.  I will certainly give Mark's
instructions a shot and see what I see.  I look at this as an additional
tool in my box completely outside of this scrum project.

Thanks Mark for researching this and setting it up.