[dba-VB] [AccessD] SCRUM: Northwind .NET Product BackLogPlanning Game...

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:39:49 CDT 2009

I'm a little surprised at the high estimates myself.  I was told to
estimate times similar to doing it in Access and it would never take
more than a few minutes to set up simple subforms for example.  I
estimated .5 hours for most of the subforms but everyone else estimates
an hour or even more.

Of course my estimates are not based on actual form dev work in .Net
since I have none.