[dba-VB] [AccessD] SCRUM: Northwind .NETProduct BackLogPlanning Game...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Mar 19 13:52:44 CDT 2009

Hi John,

First of all I'd note you seems to be very quick with MS Access forms and reports design :)

We will try to fit your estimations but I'd propose we'd better have almost twice more time planned for this project (as AVG valu currently gives) to not make this project stressful - just fun of teamwork development.

Yes, developing bound to datasets .NET WinForms and reports is similar in my opinion to manual design of bound MS Access forms/reports I'd even think that VS forms' layout design features (placing controls, alighing them etc.) is more powerful that in MS Access but you and Mike and Doug will still need time to adapt to all that features - hence better have as twice time as in our estimation...