[dba-VB] SCRUM: Invalid Columns

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Mar 25 16:41:55 CDT 2009

Hi Mike,

Did you get restored databasse from backup after you've got attached .mdf db file?

The .mdf db file has old version of tables with some fields' names being different: remember Gustav prposed to rename some fields?

Please restore db from backup published on MS LIve dba-vb several days ago in the same SkyDrive folder, then preview should work I expect (in old [Order] table the current Order.[ID] field ws named OrderId, and the current Order.ShipperId field was named [ShipVia]