[dba-VB] SCRUM: Northwind.NET project progress...

Mike Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Fri Mar 27 06:50:55 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil,

Please do accept it as done.

My Northwind Traders mdt won't materialize, so I don't have any idea
what any of the forms should look like, so I rushed to get the structure
of the form complete so that I wouldn't hold up the team.
If there are formatting issues or code to do, I will do it in following
weeks.

-
Michael R Mattys
MapPoint and Database Dev