[dba-VB] SCRUM: Northwind.NET project Design Note

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Mar 27 13:23:16 CDT 2009

Thank you, Mike,

Let's assume this is a training in writing :) - I mean I'd prefer to write on a bit more advanced C# development subjects then with time that writtten stuff could be collected into an original book probaby. I must also say that the quantity and quality of stuff written about .NET Framework and C# and OOP etc. is so enormous nowadays that to find some original subjects to write about is a real issue - almost everything looks as deja' vue...

Sorry for some mistypings but I'm typing directly in plain text without spell-checker in my Internet e-mail client...