[dba-VB] SCRUM: Sprint - 1st week plan

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 30 15:44:10 CDT 2009

Hi SCRUM Team

As Shamil has written several times, we have to learn new techniques and tools. TortoiseSVN/VirtualSVN has been an eye-opener to me - it is a pleasure to work with and if you never before have use a versioning system for your code, this is your chance. To me it is double fun as I work both at home, from a laptop and at the office. Previously I just copied the complete solution folder to and from an FTP folder - now I can just open VS and in a minute I have al updates from wherever they were made!

I really appreciate the time Shamil has taken to get this going - I know very well have much time it takes to research and test and set up.

The Employee form was a bit late - I had some troubles with it, but Shamil came up with a good solution for storing the pictures.

How are you doing Doug and John? Can you also open and download the pictures of the employees?

/gustav

>>> Gustav at cactus.dk 30-03-2009 18:49 >>>
Hi SCRUM Team

So how are we proceeding?
I'm a little unsure what the next step is ...

/gustav

>>> Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> 25-03-2009 18:18 >>>
Hi SCRUM Team and all,

I have got added developed CustomerOrders form.