[dba-VB] Fw: Re: SCRUM/WPF - Buttons Styling Exerc izes (StepN)

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri May 29 14:53:56 CDT 2009

Hi Gustav,

I just wanted to learn/play with .xaml here together with you and other AccessD-VBA members - I assumed that everybody here do have IE 7 or IE8 and MS Windows Vista or MS Windows XP with .NET Framework 3.0/3.5 to view .xaml files rendering directly in the browser.
The styles created in those .xaml files can be reused in all kinds of WPF applications e.g. SilverLight ones - and SilverLight will run on any browser installed on Windows system.
But again the purpose is to just learn .xaml "tricks & techniques" and use them e.g. in WPf desktop applications, which do not need browser at all.