[dba-VB] SCRUM/WPF - Buttons Styling Exercizes

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat May 30 10:48:29 CDT 2009

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your reply.

I thought that using special manifest files one can define something like a sand-box environment without setting full trust priviledges for the source .xaml files with code behinn or inline code, the latter could be like that:

<Window xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation"
xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml">
<Button Click="button_Click">OK</Button>
<x:Code><![CDATA[
void button_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
{
MessageBox.Show("OK");
}
]]></x:Code>