[dba-VB] What to do, what to do?

Robert Stewart raibeart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 22:46:18 CST 2009

John,

I don't think your machine, or any for that matter, have the memory
to load 50 million records, extract 40 million, transform them and
then load them back to the 50 million and update the database from
the recordset.  Datasets are for working with a small number of
records in memory, not millions.

Robert