[dba-VB] How to Consume a Web Service (Request for Help, not urgent)

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Sep 1 06:52:53 CDT 2009

Hi Gustav,

No, there is no other software running on this port: I have just changed IIS
based WCF web service to use 59507 port, and then changed service reference
in Mike's sample to consume this my local IIS WCF web service - and
everything worked OK.

Yes, I will try to monitor my PC IP Ports activity but I have to postpone
that as I have got now a couple of project to develop.