[dba-VB] Merge rows

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 22 16:23:35 CDT 2009

Shamil,

It is easy to say that but I am a single proprietor.  If I do something that I don't charge then i
lose my billable time.  If I do something that doesn't work then do I bill the customer?  Etc.

Maybe for an hour's work but what about a week's work?

I will likely do things like this over time.  Test out the process on a portion of the database.
Learn to use this method.  But I am pretty fully booked as it is, with paying work.  More efficient
is good, EASY more efficient is VERY GOOD.  Difficult more efficient may not be good at all.

It's a balancing act.