[dba-VB] ExpertRating Online C# Programming Course (Intermediate)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Sep 24 05:50:41 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil

It could be interesting to have a small report from you as you proceed!

But the course itself - as described in the right column on the link you provided - isn't it well below your current skills?

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 23-09-2009 23:56 >>>
OK. I have got enrolled for the subject course.
Looks simple so far, but I have got already learned some new features
therefore it should be helpful and hopefully worth time and money spent.
And it looks well organized.