[dba-VB] MS 2010 Launch Events

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Apr 13 15:25:37 CDT 2010

Hi Shamil,

I've found the price for a full version of VS2010 (w/o MSDN) to be $799
retail, discounted to $705
(http://www.programmers.com/PPI_US/Product.aspx?skupart=M47%2040).

And the upgrade version retail price of $549 (w/o MSDN) retail, discounted
to $480 (http://www.programmers.com/PPI_US/Product.aspx?skupart=M47%2040).

Looking at the Programmer's Paradise website, I think you can get the same
products you listed for quite a bit less money.  There are numerous options
and I'm not familiar with MSDN.

Unfortunately, the Minneapolis launch event isn't until May 27th (2nd to
last), so I won't be able to let anyone know what 'freebies' they do hand
out till then!

At previous launch events they wait until the afternoon until they passed
out the software.  But they told everyone what time that was when we first
got there.

Good Luck!
Dan