[dba-VB] Programming for Windows Mobile 6.x (WM6.x) using .NETFramework/VS 2008-2010

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Apr 17 06:28:37 CDT 2010

Hi All --

I have got information on the subject starting this page:

http://www.techdays.ru/videos/1074.html (in Russian)

and then getting here (in English):

http://www.microsoft.com/events/series/msdnmobility.aspx
http://www.dotnetfordevices.com/

That seems to be it.

Does anybody here use SmartPhones/PDAs with Windows Mobile 6.x? How well
they are working for you (MS Windows systems and its applications I mean)?

Thank you.

-- Shamil