[dba-VB] Using VBTablet.dll With vb.net

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Thu Jul 15 13:23:37 CDT 2010

Paul,

A tablet running Windows tablet PC have the dll's installed natively. There
are lots of examples of using the ImageEdit and ImagePicture controls on the
internet. In fact if you download the TabletPC SDK there are many examples
of using it with .NET apps. Have not heard of the .flg file, it must have
something to do with the application installer. For a start look at
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa813329.aspx. I know this doesn't
answer your question, but it may give you a leed on where to look.

Doug