[dba-VB] C#/VB.NET WebBrowser navigate from worker thread

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Wed Jun 16 07:10:00 CDT 2010

Hi All --

Did you ever have to do the subject task?

It looks like web search

http://www.bing.com/search?q=C%23+WebBrowser+navigate+from+worker+thread&go=
&form=QBRE&filt=all

doesn't give any effective solutions, even more, MSFT advisors tell that
this isn't possible "by definition" - first search result in the above
search query gives that "useful" reply -
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/netfxcompact/thread/9bd91353-b
49d-4db5-bf3c-08055d2e8023

I suppose I have got a solution by using Timer control.

Do you know about any other I missed? - I do not want to "reinvent the
wheel" nor do I like that much Timer control-based solution...

Thank you.

-- Shamil