[dba-VB] Recent Discussion from MS on VB.Net and C# in VS 2010

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 15 15:06:43 CDT 2010

Your language choice has simply become irrelevant. There is no performance
gain or AFAIK feature gain from what ever CLI language you choose... so what
ever works is my motto...and if you are running your own business who cares?

..and if a client wants to see one code type over the other there are always
code translators. Here is a link to one of many:
http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator I make no claim that it does a
good job but neither does VS and apps like DNN but it compiles so who cares?

Jim