[dba-VB] Recent Discussion from MS on VB.Net and C# in VS 2010

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Mar 16 10:41:59 CDT 2010

I have to take exception to your transmission example, Drew.  I've driven an manual transmission for most of my life and only drive an automatic under duress.  It reduces wear on the brakes, saves gas and gives me the fine control I want over the vehicle.  I don't see that curly brackets give any particular kind of control over anything.  They're a visual representation of something, but for readability, you have to add all that wasted space or you can't make sense of the "helping hands".  LOL

Charlotte Foust