[dba-VB] Recent Discussion from MS on VB.Net and C# in VS 2010

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Mar 16 15:41:08 CDT 2010

<<<
But the move to making point and click
development tools is not too far
in the distant future.

No, Drew, no way (if by the above statement you mean mainstream professional
software development):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Silver_Bullet

Software development tools do evolve but the complexity of the tasks to be
solved by the modern software does evolve quicker - that promise to be never
ending "hunting one own tail story" - the more advanced development tools we
get the more complicated programming tasks we will have to solve...

Thank you.

--Shamil {^;^}