[dba-VB] VisualVSN

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Mar 17 04:21:08 CDT 2010

Hi Mark

I located this discussion on Ankh and VisualSVN:

  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/283311/source-control-with-visual-studio-switch-from-visualsvn-to-ankh

Also, a free add-in, TortoiseSVN Addin for Visual Studio:

  http://tsvnaddin.codeplex.com/

However, I haven't experimented with any of these.

/gustav

>>> marklbreen at gmail.com 17-03-2010 10:01 >>>
Just check the mdb in John.

It will not look inside the mdb for the objects in there, but it will version control the mdb file.

It might grow large in size if the mdb file, but who cares about storage sizes nowadays anyway :o)

it is very comforting to check files in and out.

Did you also come across ANKH to integrate with Visual SVN?  It gives you the ability to incorporate SVN within VS2008.

Mark