[dba-VB] Visual Studio docking screwed up

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Mar 24 08:38:09 CDT 2010

Hi John,

Found this in a search - it's for VS 2005 but my screen (2010) shows the
same:

   1. Choose Tools -> Import and Export Settings...
   2. Select Reset All Settings and click Next
   3. Select whether you would like to save the current settings and click
Next
   4. Select the settings you want to use and click Finish

Good Luck,
Dan