[dba-VB] FYI: a Mercurial tutorial

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 14:52:11 CDT 2010

Hello John and Shamil,

I too consider Kiln expensive and I feel I could manage the command line
commands.  if nothing else, using command line will ensure that I learn the
tool.

I was mentioning Kiln from the point of view that if Joel has launched an
interface for it, he must consider it "One to Watch" for the future.

I am like you, and work mostly alone, so I could continue to use SVN, but I
think that Merurial might be worth learning so I am watching this space.

thanks

Mark