[dba-VB] FYI: a Mercurial tutorial

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Mar 27 15:01:07 CDT 2010

Hi Mark --

As I noted in my reply to JC in this thread Mercurial tools (including
Visual Studio plug-in and web server) are free.

If you can set Central Mercurial Server (to play with) on your publicly
available IIS web server and post reproducible setup steps that would be
very useful for many developers AFAICS:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2484151/how-to-setup-mercurial-central-re
pository-on-shared-hosting

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/818571/how-to-setup-mercurial-and-hgwebdi