[dba-VB] Moving controls at runtime

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu May 13 17:18:01 CDT 2010

John

I've sent you an mdb off line that lets users move labels around a form and
stores the positions in a table for retrieval ...I played with it as a floor
planning solution but ultimately the limits on the number of controls on a
single form made it unusable for the app I needed it for ...but it sounds
like it might meet your needs ...hth

William