[dba-VB] Web project advice

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Thu May 13 18:22:41 CDT 2010

I'm curious about how you go about charging for using a platform like
google apps or wordpress?
How do you 'sell' the concept?

I should probably go and try one out I guess :-)

Cheers

Michael

Hello Michael,

I have set up about 100 sites now with Google apps, I can do them in
approx
15 minutes if I have the content.

It is free and you get the benefit of corporate quality email as well.

Remember you need to select the Standard Edition as opposed to the
Premium
Edition.

It has a list / table style template page which works well.

Google Gadgets work really great also, especially the maps and you tube
integration

HTH,

Mark