[dba-VB] SQL Server Compact 3.5

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Oct 29 13:13:18 CDT 2010

Thank you, David,

But for Click-Once is a PITA to have some custom files installed together
with application? (I have many such files).

So, I can just use Click-Once bootstrapping to setup SQL Server CE 3.5 SP1.

Did you try to use MS SQL 2008 R2 databases with SQL Server CE 3.5 SP1, or
SQL Server CE 3.5 SP1 databases are just the ones created and managed within
Visual Studio solutions and then distributed together with such a solution
setup kit? (I have never used SQL Server CE)