[dba-VB] Clickable rolling banner for ASP.NET internet-shop

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sun Apr 24 14:58:03 CDT 2011

Hi Eric --

Thank you for your comment and your site sample.
Yes, that looks like a good option if I will not find how to make Adobe
Flash based Banner Rotator with an XML meta description: I have to put that
Banner Rotator into an HTML text, which is in fact used in the middle of
this page http://tennis1.ru - IOW I prefer to not change the ASP.NET sources
of my customer site to add rotating banners - just edit HTML, which is
stored in the database and which gets "injected" dynamically into ASP.NET
control's content in the middle of the page...