[dba-VB] jQuery Mobile 1.0

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Dec 20 00:18:06 CST 2011

Hi Hans --

Thank you for your remark.

I have tried on WP7 (Nokia Lumia 800) several jQuery Mobile demos from the link I've posted - and I have found it good, not perfect but good and smooth enough.

I was unaware of Sencha Touch  - I have found it now after your remark (http://www.sencha.com/products/touch) - I will check it.

Although jQuery is a kind of "de-facto standard" JavaScript framework used even in ASP.NET ...

Thank you.

-- Shamil