[dba-VB] Northwind.NET v.2.1 released - RE: Ded Morozsendsyoulinks on sample projects... :)

Michael Mattys michael at mattysconsulting.com
Sun Feb 6 13:59:53 CST 2011

Hi Shamil,

Well, I think your only link between WPF/Silverlight is that
WindowsFormsHost.
Not sure whether it would translate and be installoable over a browser ...
but it's all just text, right?

The DAL switching is important, too - we are very disappointed with the
inconsistant object models and tend to revert back to Linq to SQL.

I'll look forward to hearing from you again.

Michael R Mattys
Business Process Developers
www.mattysconsulting.com