[dba-VB] SQL Server security

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 5 23:15:51 CST 2011

John,

I remember we had a similar problem at my old company many years back,
especially with one table.  Our simple solution (which surprised me that it
worked) was to add two fields to the table a TimeStamp field and a
UniqueIdentifier field (think those are the names of the datatypes in SQL).
 You could try that first.

Paul